Two things we can be certain of:
• Festival Culture in the U.S. is growing steadily.
• Connecting with clients gets more difficult with each passing year.
Why not use the one to resolve the other?
Festivals are a great way to entertain clients and friends. They provide a more relaxed setting where you can better know your potential partners or deepen existing relationships. VIP/Corporate Cabanas not only align your company or brand with our Mission — the promotion and restoration of the White River to a recreational and visually-appealing natural resource — it would also give you that extra edge when competing for business. VIP/Corporate cabanas are also a great way to say “Thank you” to your business partners or for driving up retention of your current client list.
WARMfest cabanas provide comfortable and private settings to entertain guests and family while enjoying the festival. Each cabana will offer a park placement that offers unique views of the river, stages and festivities. You can schedule meet-ups and rendezvous times with your clients between artist performances. There are many ways a cabana can be used to maximize your brand’s reach while being a contributing part of the success of WARMfest.
• Tented sites with convertible walls, seating/furniture, and fenced yards.
• 10 credentials to share with clients, guests and friends. (Credentials are transferable and allow you to invite new guests each day.)
• Cabanas will be stocked with coolers of bottled water on ice and other amenities.
• Festival tickets sold separately.