Single-day general admission & single-day VIP tickets are on sale now for the second annual WARMfest, which returns to Broad Ripple Park in Indianapolis over Labor Day weekend, August 29 through September 1. WARMfest is a four-day music and arts festival dedicated to helping preserve the White River. Single-day, weekend and weekend VIP passes are available at Ticketfly!
of Montreal, Big Head Todd and the Monsters, The Chris Robinson Brotherhood, MUTEMATH, Guided By Voices, Red Wanting Blue, Sebadoh, WHY?, Half Japanese, Hero Jr., Hyryder, The Easthills, Busman’s Holiday, Breakdown Kings, Chad Mills, KO, Action Jackson, A Squared DJs, Andy D, Ruditoonz and many more. Additional artists will continue to be announced in the coming days and weeks. Saturday, Aug. 30, will feature music and programming by Joyful Noise Recording artists.
Tickets for 2014 WARMfest: On Sale Now!
Tickets are non-transferable or interchangeable. No refunds. This is a rain or shine event.
SINGLE DAY VIP IS EXTREMELY LIMITED. SUNDAY VIP Includes: Admission to WARMfest SUN 8/31, Access to VIP areas with private bar, restroom facilities, VIP viewing areas near main stage, VIP entry (No lines), and Premium VIP Parking. Tickets are non-transferable or interchangeable. No refunds. This is a rain or shine event.
What: WARMfest 2014
When: Friday, Aug. 29 – Monday, Sept. 1
Friday, 6:00 -10:00 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday, Noon – 10:00 p.m.
Monday, 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Where: Broad Ripple Park – 1550 Broad Ripple Ave Indianapolis, IN 46220
• Indie Arts & Vintage Marketplace
• Wapahani River Cruises – enjoy a scenic riverboat cruise on the White River
• Wapahani River Sessions – riverboat cruises featuring live music
• Yoga, Zumba, and other recreational, health & wellness activities
• Waterway non-profits such as White River Festival and more
• Indianapolis’ favorite Food Trucks
• New this year, WARMfest will offer tented spaces where you can entertain clients and friends in a comfortable and private setting. Each cabana will offer a select placement in the park offering unique views of the river, stages and festivities. Invite your guests to meet between sets, store items and share your experience.
• Tented sites with convertible walls, seating/furniture and fenced yards.
• 10 credentials to share with clients, guests and friends. Credentials are transferable and allow you to invite new guests each day.
• Cabanas will be stocked with coolers of bottled water on ice and other amenities.
• A concierge will be available to attend to your needs.
• Other surprises to come!
• Branding & sponsorship opportunities are available for the Cabanas.
• Festival tickets are sold separately. Ticket packages available. Purchase group tickets and treat your clients to the whole experience!
WARMfest promotes environmental responsibility, independent business and artisans, and community wellness through the magic of music, art and recreation. WARMfest has a vision to restore and promote the White River and return it to the grandeur of a century ago. The mission is to educate the community to envision this great river as a recreational and visually appealing natural resource. WARMfest will realize this vision by presenting a four-day cultural experience in Broad Ripple Park.
WARMfest will bring together several key Indianapolis cultural groups including the Indie Arts & Vintage Marketplace, Indy Parks & Recreation, Broad Ripple Music Fest and Joyful Noise Recordings. A portion of the proceeds from the event will benefit the Indianapolis Parks Foundation.