Here are a few guidelines that will help you during your time at the festival!
Broad Ripple Park is located on the near Northside of Downtown Indianapolis at 1550 Broad Ripple Avenue
Children 10 years old and under admitted free with adult. Children must be supervised at all times.
This is an all ages event. In order to consume alcohol you must be at least 21 years of age with a valid state or government issues ID.
Service charge on tickets includes credit card processing fee, ticket transaction fee, and a donation to Carl G Fisher Society to help the revitalization of The Waterfront in Broad Ripple
All ticket sales are final. No refunds or Exchanges.
Re-Entry/Ins & Outs & Wristband Policy
Patrons must pass through security & show your wristband each time you enter the grounds.
WRISTBANDS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE AND MUST BE INTACT ON YOUR WRIST.
NO TAPED OR ALTERED WRISTBANDS WILL BE ALLOWED FOR ENTRY.
YOU AND YOUR WRISTBAND MUST BECOME ONE.
Pass-outs will be allowed.
Gates for WARMfest will open at 10AM EST and the music will end at 10PM EST.
ALL GUESTS AND THEIR BELONGINGS ARE SUBJECT TO SEARCH UPON ENTRY OR RE-ENTRY.
The following items are ALLOWED at WARMfest:
- Baby Strollers
- Non-Professional Camera Equipment (Point & Shoot Cameras, cell phone cameras, etc.)
- Small folding/lawn chairs
- SMALL purse and personal bags will be allowed (no larger than 12″x12″). All subject to inspection.
In order for you to enjoy the excellent lineup of music and entertainment and limit your trips to the concession area, please feel free to bring in one (1) EMPTY six-pack sized cooler (approx 9″ x 9″ x 11″ or smaller) per person. Ice will be provided free of charge.
The following items are NOT ALLOWED at WARMfest
- Outside Food or Drinks (including Alcohol, bottled water)
- Weapons of Any Kind, including Fireworks or Explosives of Any Kind
- Illegal or Illicit Substances of Any Kind
- Any type of Backpacks (Framed, Hiking Backpacks, etc.)
- Glass Containers and Metal Aerosol Cans, including Sunscreen in Aerosol Cans.
- Empty CamelBak or CamelBak water bottles, Other Empty Plastic Container, etc.
- Umbrellas of any kind
- Skateboards, Scooters or Personal Motorized Vehicles
- Bicycles Inside Festival Grounds (Plenty of Bike Racks are available near The Front Entrance).
- Carts, wagons, or tents & of any Kind
- Pets (except Service Dogs)
- Professional Recording (Photo, Video, Audio) Equipment (NO Detachable Zoom Lense, Tripods or Other Commercial Equipment
- No Unauthorized/Unlicensed Vendors Allowed. No Unauthorized Solicitations, Handbills, Sampling, Give-Aways, etc.
- No Frisbees or beach balls (beach balls will be provided by sponsors)
If you have a question or are unsure about an item, feel free to contact us.